Frequently Used Engineering Documents
There are only engineering fees listed in these documents. Please check with other departments for fees that may apply.
- Commercial Pre-application and Site Plan (PDF)
- Miscellaneous Charges (PDF)
- Multi-family Pre-application and Site Plan (PDF)
- Subdivision Pre-application (PDF)
- Engineering Review Checklist (PDF) - To expedite review and approval, check your plans prior to submission for compliance guidelines.
- Adopt-A-Road Application (PDF) - Individuals or groups interested in cleaning a section of Town of Cave Creek roadway (with sign acknowledging group’s efforts) must complete this application.
- Benchmarks (PDF) (Control Survey Map) - A one-page map displaying monument benchmarks within the Town of Cave Creek. Open the file in your chosen image view or graphics program to zoom in on areas of interest.
- Right-of-way Permit Application (PDF) - Permit to perform work or display in public right-of-way.
Technical Design Guidelines
Listed is the complete guideline document with links below to specific sections.
- Grading and Drainage Guidelines (PDF)
- Transportation Guidelines (PDF) (This is a large file of nearly 3MB)
Drainage Master Plan
These documents provide recommendations to mitigate identified flood and erosion hazards. These are very large files and should only be opened if you have a fast internet connection.
- Cave Creek Drainage Master Plan - Final Report (PDF)
- Appendix A - Data Collection (PDF)
- Appendix B Hydrology (PDF)
- Appendix C Hydraulics (PDF)
- Appendix D Alternative Analysis (PDF)
- Appendix E Floodplain Mapping (PDF)
- Appendix F Improvement Plans and Cost Estimates (PDF)
- Appendix G Drainage Guidelines (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Connection Application (PDF) - Commercial and residential applicants wishing to connect to the wastewater treatment plant must fill out this application to determine fees and system requirements.